Friday, October 3, 2008

Jane & Jean

A big congratulations to Jane and Jean on the wonderful article in the local paper on their artwork currently being displayed at the public library.
Jane Droll-is a talented quilt artist who I have known for several years and have seen her work grow into what she is creating today.
Jean Farmer-also very talented-mixed media artist, working in metal and textiles, with a beautiful display of her work as well. Also a friend.

Why can't I get local newspaper coverage I ask ?
I have sent in press releases to the paper- seems we lack local news....
I have been interviewed twice. Nothing.
I think that our story is NEWS WORTHY - new business in a town full of empty business fronts.
Restoration of an 1800's church- revitalization as opposed to demolition-good idea.
Baltimore trying to attract new businesses and ideas to the community....
Just some ideas - might make a good news story---

By the way---Jane---Jean----F.Y.I.
If you're reading this.....I hear there's a great place in Baltimore-
it's an ART GALLERY--
who would have LOVED to have been a part of your show...
Have I been SNUBBED ?
no hard feelings.
nice show.

No comments:

About Me

happily married 20 yrs., 5 children, dogs(5), cats(6), parrotts(2).