Friday, October 10, 2008

AND THE WINNER IS..........

Well apparantly, people don't like to post comments on blogs....
why not ?
it let's everybody know what's going on .
I know that people are reading this because they stop into the shop and comment- in person.
but no comments....on the blog...? hmmm.
SO---the winner of my BLOG CONTEST is......
Bonnie !!!!!!!!!
I really appreciate that you take the time to post on the website and see whats happening- stop in and pick up your prize-
I promise you'll be glad that you did !
THEN- you can post and tell everyone what a great prize you won !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

k
i will get there sometime i have been working in chillicothe leaving early morn 7ish and getting home late 9ish. life is crazy. Thankful i have a JOB. Much thanks for choosing me i can not wait to see what i have won so i can share it with your bloggers come on baltimore share some of your comments, questions, or concerns lets talk. see ya when ya see me....

About Me

happily married 20 yrs., 5 children, dogs(5), cats(6), parrotts(2).