Monday, October 20, 2008

Boo at the Zoo....

Yesterday my family and I visited the Columbus Zoo.
Happened to be -- "Boo at the Zoo" weekend - so LOTS of tots in costume-
VERY cute- my teenagers were thrilled.
The weather was perfect-the animals were scarce- the few that were visable were
asleep in the sun.
LOTS of walking-LOTS of people-
Not much else to say.
A little disappointing- our zoo is beautiful- lots of space- the animal habitats appear well planned- but where were the animals?????
Teenagers are great.
I really did like the flying fox exhibit- they were super cool- the wings were awesome. You can definately see the inspiration behind "Count Dracula's" cape and mannerisms when you watch how they use their wings to cover their face etc... it was really cool.
Did I mention that teenagers are great?
Matt and I had alot of fun.

No comments:

About Me

happily married 20 yrs., 5 children, dogs(5), cats(6), parrotts(2).