Thursday, February 26, 2009

THANK YOU MIKE HARDEN

Yesterday- a big day at the studio-
I was interviewed by- none other than Mike Harden, of the Columbus Dispatch.
We all have read Mike's columns for years-
he writes about people and places around the state-
happenings,
things that are "off the beaten path"-
and-- yes---
he visited Baltimore-
and The Artist Within !
It was alot of fun to talk with him-
he is a very down to earth guy, shared stories of his own, photo of
his grandchildren (beautiful), and was just good company.
However, I don't think that I did so well.
The interview thing is just not for me. I always say the wrong thing
no matter what the circumstance-- and then to think that someone is actually going to QUOTE me ??!!
Dear Lord-- now we have trouble !
so when you read the article - remember please- that I am an artist-
artists tend to live in another world-
a world where sanity is rare-
reality-somewhat skewed,
and basicaly,
I'm an idiot.
Don't hold it against me....
Thanks again Mike.
Look for the article in Sundays Columbus Dispatch.

No comments:

About Me

happily married 20 yrs., 5 children, dogs(5), cats(6), parrotts(2).