Sunday, December 21, 2008

it's C-O-L-D outside !

Call me a wimp--
but it is TOO darn COLD outside !
There is absolutely NOTHING enjoyable about the weather when it is this cold and windy !
I don't like it one bit !
the older I get--the LESS I like it.
I think I understand more, why older folks move to warmer climates...
why not ?
Why subject yourself to this unneccesarily ?
If work is no longer keeping you here and the kids are out of school and on their own-- go to the BEACH !
That's what I'm talkin' about !
Warm weather here I come !
If I ever get these kids out of the house.....
and if we ever stop working....
and if we can ever afford it.....
well....
it sounded like a good idea...
maybe i just need more blankets and some hot chocolate...
someday.....

No comments:

About Me

happily married 20 yrs., 5 children, dogs(5), cats(6), parrotts(2).