Saturday, August 2, 2008

Altered Books 101

another great class! this workshop was so much fun ! we really had a great time exploring the "altered" art concept and everyone had such great vision for their own unique creation. i think that is my favorite part--watching the books take shape and seeing the individual ideas emerge. by the end of the day the books were fantastic and i think a couple of folks were a bit surprised by what they had accomplished...it really is what "art" is all about. thanks for creating with me--fora anyone who missed this chance-- watch for "ALTERED BOOKS 101 " on next months calendar--i'll post todays photos as soon as i figure out how...:(

1 comment:

Dale said...

Hey, sweet! I hit the "Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)" Button at the bottom of the page and added your blog to my Google Reader, so now I'll know when you post every time :-).

Let me know if you need help with them photos.

About Me

happily married 20 yrs., 5 children, dogs(5), cats(6), parrotts(2).